1. Definition of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means information about an individual which enables that person to be identified either directly or indirectly, subject to applicable law.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1 Personal data collected
The Company collects your personal information and information as follows:
1) name, surname
4) phone number
5) Social media contact information (e.g. LINE ID, Facebook ID)
6) Other personal data that you have provided to the Company
2.2 Methods for collecting personal data
The Company will collect personal information through various channels. The Company will receive your information directly with the Company or through the website. gravichlab.com or other websites of the Company or from sources other than you directly, such as from other organizations or security service providers. social media platforms, etc.
2.3 Period for collecting personal data
The Company will collect your personal information for the purposes stated for as long as you are a customer of the Company. And will keep and use for a period of 10 years after the end of you being a customer of the company as long as it is necessary for the purpose of collecting personal data. or as required by law
3. Purpose of collecting personal information
The Company will collect, use and/or disclose various information, including your personal information. as it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company or with your consent or for other legitimate reasons, as necessary for the following purposes:
(1) to use, including to manage and manage your information in the marketing activities of the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions of participation in each activity;
(2) To provide information, advice, public relations about products, services or marketing activities through the channels you have provided. including for the presentation of the Company’s products and services
(3) to develop products and services as well as promotional activities and marketing activities of the Company.
(4) to communicate, respond to, and provide assistance to you; including for after-sales service
(5) to confirm identity before providing services to you
(6) For research and development of the Company’s products and services
(7) to provide service and/or for communication, communication, postal delivery, such as contacting inquiries about satisfaction with the Company’s products and services Notification of promotional events or special discounts
(8) to perform the contract
(9) to comply with the law and/or for the public interest
(10) to prevent or suppress danger to life, body or health of a person;
If you do not provide your personal information to the company may cause the company may not be able to provide services to you in some cases
4. Protection of personal information
The Company will keep your personal information very well in accordance with technical measures. and administrative measures To maintain the security of the appropriate processing of personal data and to prevent infringement of personal data, loss, access, destruction, use, conversion, modification, misuse or disclose information outside the intended purpose or without power or without
In this regard, you are free to give consent for the Company to collect, use or disclose your personal information. or enter into a contract with the company If the personal data is not necessary or relevant for entering into a contract or receiving the service
In addition, the Company also requires employees, personnel, agents and recipients of information from the Company to It has a duty to keep your personal information confidential and secure in accordance with the measures set by the company when there are any actions with your personal information.
In the event that the owner of the personal data is under the age of majority considered a minor under the Civil and Commercial Code Your consent must also be obtained from the parent who has the authority to act on your behalf. If the person giving consent is a minor under 10 years of age, consent must be obtained from the person exercising parental power directly.
In the event that any owner of personal data is an incompetent person or a quasi-incompetent person Consent must be obtained from the curator or guardian who has the power to act on behalf of the incompetent or quasi-incompetent person, as the case may be.
The Company will ensure that your information is accurate, current, complete and does not cause misunderstandings.
5. Disclosure of personal information
5.1 Types of recipients of personal data
In conducting business, the Company is obliged to disclose necessary personal information to service companies and the Company’s business partners, such as marketing analytics services freight forwarding Security protection development application development promotional activities communication Postal delivery of various parcels and other disclosures for the purpose of using the information under Clause 3.
5.2 Sending or transferring personal data abroad
In some cases, the company The stored data is transferred to the Company’s database. on computers located in foreign countries Operated and managed by the Company’s business partners in foreign countries, which have adequate personal data protection standards, in accordance with the general data protection laws of Thailand in force. This information is strictly maintained and secured.
6.Rights of the personal data subject
You have the following rights under the rules in accordance with the general data protection laws of Thailand in force.
(1) You can withdraw your consent. By contacting the channels that the company Prepared according to Article 8, the Company would like to inform that if you withdraw your consent You may lose the right to receive information, news or benefits, including contacting from the company. for special privileges and activities of the Company
(2) You can request access, request a copy, request to correct or update your personal data which is within the responsibility of the Company. to be accurate, current, complete and not cause misunderstanding
(3) You can request disclosure of the acquisition of your personal data that you did not give consent.
(4) You have the right to request or request the Company may transmit or transfer your personal data to another personal data controller;
(5) You can object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information or suspend the use of personal information in some cases. insofar as the law stipulates
(6) You can request that the Company delete or destroy or make personal information non-personally identifiable in some cases. insofar as the law stipulates
(1) “Cookies” are small computer data that are sent to the user’s browser to collect information about visiting the website. For the improvement of the website and better service
(2) The Company will store cookies or similar technologies. to improve the efficiency of the use of the Platform and the accessibility of the Company’s services; through the internet It will be used for the following cases:
A. so that you can log in to your account in the company’s platform continuously and safely
B. To store information about your use of the Platform. including the platform model you have set up.
C. To store information about your usage patterns and interests. for the company will develop and improve the website to meet your interests as much as possible and can use the website conveniently Faster and more efficient
(3) Types of cookies used by the Company
A. Platform functionality cookies Used to remember your selections or settings on the Platform. This includes offering personalized information such as user account name, language and platform model.
B. Advertising cookies are used to remember what you have visited. including the nature of your use To offer products, services or advertising materials that are relevant and relevant to your interests and evaluate the effectiveness of various advertising campaigns
C. Technical cookies These are the types of cookies that are essential to the use of the Platform. To provide you with complete and secure access to information
D. Cookies to measure the performance of the Platform. It is used to store anonymous information about visitors to the Platform. and analyze the number and behavior of visitors To improve the platform to be more efficient and meet the needs of users.
E. Third Party Cookies This type of cookie is set by a third party service provider.
8.Setting and refusing cookies
You can opt out of cookies based on your preferences. by your browser settings or privacy settings to stop the collection of information by cookies in the future. You may not be able to use some or all functions on the Company’s website. effectively
You can manage cookies in your browser by setting with the following methods
(1) Setting cookies in Chrome
(2) Setting cookies in Safari and iOS
(3) Setting cookies in Internet Explorer
(4) Setting cookies in Firefox
10. Contact us
In case you have any questions, suggestions or comments regarding this policy or want to request to exercise your rights You can contact the company or a personal data protection officer through the following channels
Tel : 02-026-6424